❤ annyeonghaseyo ❤ ♫ Gadis Blogger ♫ : Just for you
annyeonghaseyo . nae beullogeuleul bangmunhae jusyeoseo gamsahabnida

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Just for you


Today,
Tomorrow,
Forever,
I still love you,
But you don’t believe it,
We have a little faith,
That becomes to big,
all that little things that makes me sick,
I can cry about it,
Or all my tears ar gone,
But please listen,
I don’t know what i have done wrong,
Maybe you can give me a how,
And a why,
Now i cry,
So my tears are not gone forever,
Maybe i will see you again,
or never,
Maybe we can talk,
or not,
But one thing i can’t do,
You can came back in my home,
But even all that shit,
I still love you,
And i will thank you,
For all the beautiful memories you left,
of you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.